Precincts and Polling Places
General elections are held on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November. City elections are held on the first Tuesday in May of even years. The polls open at 6:00 a.m. and close at 7:00 p.m. on each Election Day.
In order to vote in any election, you must be registered 21 days prior to that election. The Registrar's office is open on the last two Saturdays prior to General Election for absentee voting.
Polling places in the City of Franklin are as follows:
- Precinct 1 – J.L. Camp Jr. YMCA - 300 Crescent Drive
- Precinct 2 – Ruth Camp Campbell Memorial Library – 280 North College Drive
- Precinct 3 - American Legion Building - 935 Armory Drive
- Precinct 4 - Sportsman Association Inc. Bldg. - 1431 South Street
- Precinct 5 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Center - 683 Oak Street
- Precinct 6 – St. Jude’s Catholic Church – 1014 Clay Street
If you have any more questions about elections and voting please refer to the State Board of Elections site.