Precincts and Polling Places
General elections are held on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November.
The polls open at 6:00 a.m. and close at 7:00 p.m. on each Election Day.
The Registrar's office is open on the last two Saturdays prior to General Election for absentee voting.
Polling places in the City of Franklin are as follows:
- Precinct 1 – J.L. Camp Jr. YMCA - 300 Crescent Drive
- Precinct 2 – Ruth Camp Campbell Memorial Library – 280 North College Drive
- Precinct 3 - American Legion Building - 935 Armory Drive
- Precinct 4 - Franklin Business Center - 601 N. Mechanic Street
- Precinct 5 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Center - 683 Oak Street
- Precinct 6 – St. Jude's Catholic Church - 1014 Clay Street
If you have any more questions about elections and voting please refer to the State Board of Elections site.