COVID-19 Information and Resources
Family First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act)
The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) requires certain employers to provide their employees with paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19.
These provisions will apply from April 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020.
Additional information on this Act is below.
- Mandatory Poster: Employee Rights- Paid Sick Leave and Expanded Family and Medical Leave under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- FFCRA Questions and Answers
- FFCRA Frequently Asked Question
- FFCRA Chart - PDF
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Benefits Updates
- Coronavirus Resource Center
- Optima Health COVID-19 Update