The COVID-19 Utility Municipal Relief Program can now provide more than one payment to utility customers with overdue utility bills that have experienced economic hardship due to the pandemic. Please contact Utility Billing Customer Service at 757-516-1001 for more information.
Energy Conservation Tips
- “Do-it-yourself” energy audit tool for your home.
- Virginia Department Mines Minerals and Energy in-depth guide to saving energy, money, and the environment that includes some step-by-step procedures to accomplish your home improvement projects.
- U.S. Department of Energy information on tax credits and rebates for energy efficient purchases.
- Franklin Power and Light’s Home Efficiency Consumer Guide.
- ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices.
- ENERGY SAVERS enables you to explore your options for saving energy and using renewable energy at home, at work, in your community, and while driving.
- Virginia Energy Sense