Due to Governor Northam's current order for Virginia to be in Stage 3 of COVID-19 recovery, City of Franklin city hall is now open to the public with social distancing and masks required. Please reserve the hours between 8:30am to 9:30am for those citizens over the age of 65 and those with compromised immune systems.
Energy Conservation Tips
- “Do-it-yourself” energy audit tool for your home.
- Virginia Department Mines Minerals and Energy in-depth guide to saving energy, money, and the environment that includes some step-by-step procedures to accomplish your home improvement projects.
- U.S. Department of Energy information on tax credits and rebates for energy efficient purchases.
- Franklin Power and Light’s Home Efficiency Consumer Guide.
- ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices.
- ENERGY SAVERS enables you to explore your options for saving energy and using renewable energy at home, at work, in your community, and while driving.
- Virginia Energy Sense